1. Entice buyers right from the curb!
Create an impactful entrance with a charming gate, a flowery arbour or a pretty garden.
2. Add detail to your front door ….
…. or some striking pattern to draw the eye to the entrance.
3. Create symmetry with architecture …
… or with pots, plants and furniture.
4. Add sidelights or transoms to your front door assembly, to let the light in and out!
Homes photographed at dusk, shine like jewels, with beautiful light radiating out of them.
5. Create an impactful first impression … an inviting space that immediately showcases
the dream lifestyle your buyers will enjoy when they secure your home.