1/21 Christian Street, CLAYFIELD QLD 4011Sold $640,000
SOPHISTICATED LIVING IN BLUE-CHIP CLAYFIELD
Townhouse Sold - CLAYFIELD QLD
Perfectly positioned to capture summer breezes and city views in blue-chip Clayfield, this ‘as new’ triple-gabled Queenslander will capture your heart with its character and charm, combined with its luxurious modern appointments. Located only minutes from transport, shops, restaurants, schools and the CBD, this 3-bedroom home offers a family, or executive couple, everything they need for a stylish, low maintenance inner-city lifestyle.
Prepare to be delighted as you step into the fully-fenced and private front courtyard, bordered by lush tropical plants with a garden sitting area tucked away. The perfect place for a quiet morning cuppa or afternoon drink.
Wide hardwood stairs lead up to the grand double-door entrance to the front porch, where you will be greeted with your first glimpse of the city.
The light-filled sunroom welcomes you instantly with its serene neutral palette, hardwood timber floors, traditional VJ’s, and casement windows.
Pretty French doors open into the formal lounge, with its high ornate plaster ceilings and cornice, picture rails and original hoop pine flooring.
The original pedestal archway beautifully separates the living from the open-plan kitchen and dining area.
The sleek, modern kitchen will be sure to impress you with its Miele appliances, Calcutta marble tiled splashback, ample bench space, large pantry, undermount sink and phoenix tapware. There is plenty of room for the whole family to sit at the stone-top breakfast bar!
The master bedroom offers a spacious retreat from the rest of the home, with its modern ensuite, air-conditioning and walk-in-robe.
Light-filled and airy bedrooms are located off a private hallway, allowing for separation of living and privacy. The bedrooms are serviced by a sparkling family bathroom, complete with large shower, designer tapware and stone-top vanity.
Internal stairs lead to a remote, double lock-up garage with high clearance on the lower level, with the adjacent laundry providing ample bench space and storage,
Summary of Features:
• Blue-chip Clayfield location
• ‘As new’, renovated, triple-gabled Queenslander with city views
• Traditional features: VJ walls, picture rails, ornate original plaster ceilings and cornice, French doors and windows and polished timber floors
• 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Spacious, air-conditioned formal lounge features pedestal archway with original cathedral glass cabinets
• Kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar, Miele appliances, ample bench space and large pantry
• Expansive master bedroom suite with large walk-in robe and ensuite
• Main bathroom with stone benchtops and undermount ceramic sinks
• Remote, double, lock-up garage with high-clearance ceiling and laundry
• Low Body Corporate fees
Set at the front of the complex of only 3 private townhomes, this exquisite low maintenance, luxury home is a unique and special find.
Being less than 6km from the CBD, minutes from bustling restaurants, cafés and shopping precincts, childcare facilities and hospitals, this rare gem offers its new owners the pinnacle of charm, convenience and location. Don’t hesitate… your sophisticated and enviable Clayfield lifestyle awaits!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 186 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Fully Fenced