14 Byron Street, BULIMBA QLD 4171Sold $1,250,000
AS NEW AND PRIMED FOR GROWTH
House Sold - BULIMBA QLD
Offering an unrivalled location, in the heart of a rapidly developing and exclusive precinct in the northern tip of Bulimba, this immaculate, ‘as new’, Hamptons-style family home, enjoys a prized northerly aspect and offers an outstanding riverside lifestyle.
Positioned just metres from the CityCat terminal, the convenience of this location cannot be overstated. With river access so close to the doorstep of this exquisite home, you’ll be torn between the magnetic lifestyle options of the bustling shops and restaurants of the nearby Oxford Street precinct and the multitude of riverside choices just a stone’s throw away.
Cinemas and restaurants at Portside are a quick trip across the river, with the riverside enclaves of Newfarm and Teneriffe a couple of ferry stops away. The Brisbane CBD, QUT and Southbank are a stress free 15-20 minute ferry ride upstream, or catch the bus from across the road and link up to Morningside train station. Commuting is a dream.
Gentrification of this unique pocket of Bulimba is well underway with the exciting ‘The Boatyard Bulimba’ development about to commence, creating a stunning future streetscape with leafy footpaths and wide riverfront walkways. The highly anticipated forthcoming redevelopment of the Bulimba Barracks will also transform this northern tip of Bulimba into one of Brisbane’s most dynamic upmarket residential and commercial destinations.
Entry to this idyllic family home is from the street via a secure intercom pedestrian gate, down a private leafy path.
This beautiful residence opens up to a welcoming and spacious open-plan living space, with soaring ceilings and a stunning architectural void.
Finished with white Hamptons-style plantation shutters, this versatile living zone flows effortlessly to the kitchen and through stacker doors to the very private rear entertaining terrace and deck, overlooking a tropical, landscape-architect designed, garden oasis.
With luxury appointments, including stone bench tops, integrated coffee machine, microwave, double oven and wine fridge, the chef’s kitchen provides everything needed for entertaining family and friends. No expense had been spared in the lifestyle inclusions in this fabulous home.
Also on this entry level, down a private hall, you will find the large 4th bedroom adjacent to the 3rd bathroom. Perfect for independent living or for a teenager’s retreat, being so close to the kitchen!
A laundry, with external access, and a 2 car remote garage with a storeroom and workshop, completes this level.
Upstairs, warm timber floors lead you to the family living room at the front of the home. With views out to the river and beyond, to the sparkling lights of Hamilton Hill, enjoy breezy summer evenings on the generously-sized front deck, protected from summer storms by a stylish retractable blind.
The master bedroom is positioned at the rear of the home, on this level. Featuring a large walk-in robe, and stunning ensuite with oversized shower, double vanity and spa bath, this retreat overlooks the lush garden below and offers serene green views through the crisp white plantation shutters.
Two other large bedrooms can be found on this level, also offering generous built- in robes and stunning feature windows finished with plantation shutters. These bedrooms are serviced by a family bathroom designed to provide a separated vanity zone, separate toilet, and separate bath and shower room.
Summary of Features:
* 4 bedroom, ‘as new’, contemporary home, on well established 405m2, in exclusive Bulimba riverside precinct
* 3 bathrooms: ensuite with double vanity, bath and shower; main bathroom with separate toilet and bath and shower room; ground floor bathroom with shower
* Versatile open plan indoor and outdoor living spaces over both levels of the home
* Chef’s kitchen with executive inclusions: integrated coffee machine, microwave and wine fridge; 5 burner gas cooktop, double oven, stone benchtops
* Private rear entertaining terrace and deck, with feature deck and garden lighting and large retractable umbrella
* 16,000L underground concrete water tank, for gardens, toilets and washing machine
* Lush tropical gardens, with automated watering system plumbed from water tank
* Elevated front deck with river views
* Remote 2 car garage with storeroom and workshop
* Spotted gum timber floors
* Plantation shutters and crimsafe screens and doors throughout
* Ducted airconditioning and fans throughout
* Zoned security system and pedestrian gate intercom
* Electric driveway gates
* Solar panels
* Hills hub – internet, Foxtel, TV
* Power set up for future lap/plunge pool
Bulimba remains one of Brisbane’s most prestigious waterfront suburbs, offering some of Brisbane’s best, and most exclusive, restaurants, bars and retail destinations … and it’s only getting better.
With transport links to Brisbane’s best private and public schools, and conveniences in all directions, this ‘as new’ home has been fully optimised to capture future growth potential like no other Bulimba location.
There has never been a better time to secure a premium residential address in this part of town. Inspect now to secure this rare opportunity!
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405 m²
- Floor Area is 38 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Fully Fenced