14 Grove Street, ALBION QLD 4010Sold $1,200,000
INNER CITY RESORT STYLE LIVING
House Sold - ALBION QLD
SOLD BY CAPE COD RESIDENTIAL – BRISBANE’S ONLY ‘ALL INCLUSIVE’ STAGING, STYLING AND SELLING REAL ESTATE AGENCY
This ‘as new’ luxury home has won awards for its innovative layout that blends great functionality with ultra-contemporary style.
Set in a wide tree-lined street, on the Albion-Windsor border, mere walking distance to local transport and the upcoming Albion Village development, this stunning property has been thoughtfully designed for effortless family living, offering multiple living options and varied spaces to live and retreat.
Expansive living and dining spaces on the lower level flow to a rear garden oasis, the ultimate entertaining haven, complete with Alfresco entertaining terrace, inviting pool and lush lawns. The upper level offers an enticing private escape, with a family retreat and 4 generously-sized bedrooms.
Step inside and immediately take in the striking entry foyer, bathed in natural light. The breezy hallway leads to the formal living room …. the perfect spot for relaxing at the end of a busy day.
The home opens up to a grand open-plan living and dining space at the rear, where the magnificent chef’s kitchen takes centre stage.
Boasting a blend of European appliances, an expansive island bench, stone bench tops and designer pendant lighting, this stunning kitchen also offers cleverly-designed work spaces, incorporating a handy kitchen office nook and a walk-through Butlers pantry.
Complete with ample cupboard and shelf space, stone bench tops and plumbing for a fridge, the Butlers pantry then flows through to the laundry which provides access to the outside drying court.
This masterful pantry/laundry floor plan has won recent industry awards for layout and functionality and even incorporates a laundry shute from the upper level to complete the package!
The breezy kitchen dining space flows to the Alfresco entertaining terrace that features a stainless steel outdoor kitchen and BBQ, and overlooks the sparking salt water pool.
Sip cocktails in the pool cabana as the sun goes down, while the children safely play on the lush, low maintenance, full fenced lawn nearby. This could be your own private inner city oasis. Relaxed resort-style living yet close to everything … schools, conveniences, transport.
Also on this lower level you will find a separate powder room and a double lock up garage complete with professionally coated polyurethane floors.
The upper level has been strategically designed to foster harmonious living. 3 of the 4 built-in bedrooms, all with soft wool carpets, open onto the third living space providing a perfect retreat or study space for children.
The master retreat, at the front of the home, boasts its own private balcony, walk-in robe and sleek designer ensuite, complete with free-standing bath and ‘his and hers’ separate vanities.
Features At A Glance:
* As new, 2 level contemporary home – less than one year old – designed with light, flow and privacy in mind.
* 4 bedrooms, 2 ensuited: master with private balcony, walk-in robe and ensuite, 3rd bedroom with access to family bathroom.
* Master ensuite with freestanding bath, private recessed shower and toilet and his and hers separate vanities
* Family bathroom with shower, bath, separate toilet and access from 3rd bedroom.
* 3 separate living spaces: formal and informal living downstairs, family retreat upstairs
* Designer kitchen with kitchen office nook, extensive storage, stone benchtops, Bosch dual wall ovens, gas cooktop and dishwasher, walk-through pantry with plumbed fridge space, extensive storage and meal prep area.
* Laundry with large linen press, storage, laundry shute and access to outside drying court
* Alfresco entertaining terrace with stainless steel outdoor kitchen and gas BBQ
* 6 x 3m salt water pool with bluestone tiles, pool cabana and bench seating with under seat storage
* Ducted, zoned air conditioning
* Double remote, lock-up garage with professionally coated polyurethane floors
* Low maintenance 405sqm block, with lush lawns and tropical plantings
The location of this property is second to none. A mere stroll to Albion train station, cafes and restaurants and surrounded by excellent private and public schools and beautiful parklands, this outstanding family home is less than 5km from the Brisbane CBD with easy access to the Airport link, Inner City Bypass and major arterials.
This property is an absolute ‘must’ to inspect for any buyer seeking a low-maintenance quality home in one of Brisbane’s most coveted inner city residential pockets.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced