16 Doherty Place, WAKERLEY QLD 4154Sold $881,000
Immaculate Is An Understatement!
House Sold - WAKERLEY QLD
SOLD BY CAPE COD RESIDENTIAL – BRISBANE’S ONLY ‘ALL INCLUSIVE’ STAGING, STYLING AND SELLING REAL ESTATE AGENCY
This exquisite, ‘as new’, home has been finished to the highest of standards and offers the discerning family a unique combination of opulence, space, and total comfort.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and surrounded by modern contemporary homes, this magnificent, 5 bedroom home features 3 generous living spaces, 3 luxuriously appointed bathrooms, top of the range inclusions, and a stunning entertainer’s kitchen and Butlers pantry.
Enter through grand double doors into a hall bathed in light, with soaring ceilings and designer tiles that flow right through to the informal living areas at the rear of the property.
First, the formal living area welcomes you with plush stone-coloured carpets, high ceilings and large windows that look out over the grassy lawns.
Beyond this separate and private living space, the expansive open plan kitchen, dining and informal living area fully opens up, through cedar stacker doors, to the Al Fresco entertaining terrace.
The kitchen is a dream! It’s huge! With an L shaped island bench, there is plenty of room to entertain and prepare a family feast. This stunning kitchen features designer 2 pak cabinetry, stone benchtops, a 5 burner gas cooktop, top end stainless steel appliances, including an integrated microwave, and a brand new Samsung fridge.
The kitchen flows through to the laundry via a walk-through Butlers pantry, featuring open shelves a plenty, and further cupboards and bench space.
The laundry offers yet more storage space and includes a brand new Fisher Paykel front-loading washing machine and a Fisher Paykel dryer.
Also on this lower level is the generously sized 5th bedroom, perfectly positioned for use as a large study/home office, a teenager’s retreat, extended family living or guest quarters, due to the unique and well-planned bathroom next door.
This bathroom features a separate large powder room vanity and flows through to a large frameless, double-sized shower and separate toilet.
Upstairs you will find a third, light-filled, living space, perfect for a children’s retreat, TV room or study space.
The main bedroom resembles the essence of a luxury hotel suite, with room for a king bed centre stage, a lounge suite and more! This truly is a master retreat. Featuring white Hamptons style window shutters, a large walk through wardrobe, and an ensuite bathroom with a large bath, simply check in, step away from the world, and recharge in this peaceful space.
On this upstairs level you will also find the other 3 well-sized, built-in bedrooms. These bedrooms are serviced by a separate toilet, and another large bathroom with bath and separate shower.
16 Doherty Place Features:
* As new, immaculate family home
* 3 large living spaces: private formal living; open plan informal living and dining; and upstairs family room
* 5 larger sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes, the master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
* 3 designer bathrooms: ensuite and main bathroom with baths and showers; downstairs bathroom with shower, separate toilet and separate powder vanity
* Expansive entertainer’s kitchen with stone bench tops, designer 2 pak cabinetry, 900mm oven, 5 burner gas cooktop, integrated microwave and Samsung double door fridge/freezer
* Butlers pantry with stone benchtops, cupboards and open shelving
* Cedar stacker doors opening informal living/dining space out to covered Al fresco dining terrace
* Level, fully fenced, grassy yard, with side access and room for a pool and child’s play
* Fully ducted airconditioning throughout, solar power and back to base security system
* Extensive storage options: upstairs and downstairs linen press’, under-stair storage, built-in wardrobes, Butlers pantry and laundry storage, double lock-up garage
This desirable family home is walking distance from Morton Bay Boys and Girls Colleges, beautiful parklands and only minutes to Mayfair Village and Eastside Village Shopping Centres, Manly Boat Harbour, Westfield Carindale and the Gateway Motorway.
A true family paradise, only 25 minutes from the CBD, it’s easy to imagine 16 Doherty Place being voted ‘the most liveable family home in Brisbane!’
Please phone Anne-Maree Russell on 0403 766 822 for further details.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 534 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Fully Fenced