2/148 Buckland Road, NUNDAH QLD 4012Sold $390,000
STYLE AND CONVENIENCE IN THE HEART OF NUNDAH
Apartment Sold - NUNDAH QLD
Situated on the first floor of this nostalgic 1980’s residence, this ‘as new’ 3 bedroom apartment will capture your heart with its stylish renovation and elevated leafy outlook. Located a mere stones throw from Toombul shopping precinct, this gorgeous unit is perfect for those seeking convenience, location and style.
Prepare to be delighted as you step into the spacious and light-filled open-plan living and dining room with its soothing neutral palette and timber-look flooring flowing seamlessly into the well-appointed and modern kitchen.
The kitchen will be sure to impress you with its geometric patterned splashback, ample bench space, large pantry, double-bowl farmhouse sink, glass ceramic cooktop, new oven and timber benchtops. Complete with breakfast nook, the ideal spot to enjoy the aromas of your morning coffee.
Glass sliding doors open out onto the first of two balconies, capturing the early morning rays and the dappled afternoon sunlight … the perfect spot to unwind and enjoy your evening drink whilst admiring the classic beauty of the historic buildings of the nearby.
Light-filled and airy bedrooms are located off a private hallway, allowing for separation of living and privacy. Featuring lush new carpets, ceiling fans, built-in robes and air-conditioning, the elevated position of the apartment affords leafy views from each room. Bedroom 3 also has its very own privately accessed balcony.
Bedrooms are serviced by a sparkling and sleek family bathroom, complete with shower over bath and separate toilet. The laundry is also included with its large timber utility bench and drop in ceramic sink. There are plenty of storage solutions with the linen cupboard located in the hallway and the extra storage under the laundry sink.
A remote tandem garage is located on the ground level, featuring internal doors to convert the rear parking space to secure storage if needed.
• Fully-renovated 1980’s apartment on the first floor, with elevated suburban and leafy views
• 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes, new carpets, ceiling fans and air-conditioning
• Air-conditioned master bedroom with large built-in robe
• Spacious, air-conditioned open-plan living / dining featuring a soothing neutral palette flowing to balcony
• Kitchen with double-farmhouse sink, breakfast nook, new appliances, ample bench space and large pantry
• Main bathroom with shower over bath, including laundry with large utility bench and storage
• Remote, lock-up tandem garage
• Two balconies
• Small complex of 5 x units with no shared walls
• Low Body Corporate Fees
• Walking distance to Toombul Shopping Centre, multiple schools and public parks with public transport right at your doorstep.
Being a mere 10km from the CBD, with easy access to major arterials, Brisbane Airports and Nundah Village, this rare gem is a remarkable opportunity and would suit first-home buyers, down-sizers and investors alike. There is nothing to do but simply move in and enjoy!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes