22 KHARTOUM STREET, GORDON PARK QLD 4031Sold $841,000
STAGED, STYLED AND SOLD BY CAPE COD RESIDENTIAL
House Sold - GORDON PARK QLD
This charming cottage combines the character of a traditional Queenslander with modern luxuries to create a serene and comfortable oasis in one of Gordon Park’s best and most sought-after streets.
Boasting a wonderful location, close to all conveniences, transport and green spaces, this lovely home offers a haven of the highest appeal, with a lifestyle second to none.
Pretty batwing doors open onto a very private verandah which leads to the elegant central hallway, drawing you through to the beautiful light-filled, open-plan living space at the rear of the home.
Soaring high ceilings, traditional VJ walls, timber floors, and a palette of soft muted tones, create a sense of calm in this tranquil living space.
The spacious and modern kitchen is the hub of the home and features a stunning freestanding stove with 5 burner gas cooktop, ample storage and bench space, and a convenient island bench that makes entertaining a breeze.
Indoor living flows seamlessly, through bi-fold doors, to a stunning outdoor room/entertaining deck, fully screened and framed with floor to ceiling plantation shutters. This inviting entertaining space offers a very special outlook over manicured, established gardens and lush lawns, framed by mature trees, including a stunning Poinciana tree. This fully-fenced backyard retreat provides an absolute paradise in which children and pets can safely play and explore.
Retreat to the master bedroom at the front of the home to discover a large walk-in robe and elegant ensuite.
Two other bedrooms, both with mirrored robes, as well as a sleek and modern main bathroom with bath, combine to offer an abundance of room for the family.
Downstairs you will find a remote-control 3 car tandem garage, functional laundry, an abundance of storage space, and plenty of scope to raise and further develop the property.
Summary Of Features:
* Character cottage with traditional Queenslander features: high ceilings, VJ walls, timber floors, batwing entry doors, decorative fretwork
* Open-plan living flowing to a fully secure and screened outdoor entertaining deck, with private plantation shutters creating an inviting outdoor room
* Contemporary kitchen with stone bench tops, ample storage, quality appliances and an island bench for entertaining
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Two further bedrooms, both with built-in robes
* Modern main bathroom with bath
* Laundry and storage area underneath, with potential to raise and expand further
* Undercover accommodation for 3 cars
* Air-conditioning and fans
* Security system
* Fully fenced, 405m2 block with lush established gardens and lawns
Boasting a central location, in a beautiful tree-lined street, 22 Khartoum is mere walking distance to the local park and playground, the Kedron Brook Reserve, dog parks and bikeways … and provides easy access to the CBD, airport, and north and south coasts, via the tunnel network.
Great schools, fabulous cafes, coffee shops and conveniences are all within easy reach.
This immaculate little piece of Queensland history is truly special. It won’t last long.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 3 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced