238 Payne Road, THE GAP QLD 4061Sold $775,000
SOPHISTICATED FAMILY LIVING
House Sold - THE GAP QLD
Perfectly positioned to enjoy elevated leafy views, in the family-friendly suburb of the Gap, this beautifully presented one-level home is perfect for the growing family, and is only minutes to shops, transport and schools. Enjoying a sprawling, low-maintenance and child-friendly 647sqm block, this ‘as new’ and charming 4 bedroom residence is ideal for a family looking for space, location and lifestyle.
The spacious master bedroom is located off the entrance hall allowing for privacy and separation from the living area and features lush new carpet, air-conditioning and ‘his and hers’ built-in-robes. A luxurious rainfall showerhead, designer tapware and sleek modern vanity showcasing a concrete hand-basin give the glamorous en-suite a luxe-hotel vibe. Double doors open onto to the quaint porch; the perfect spot to enjoy your cuppa accompanied by the morning birdsong.
Prepare to be delighted as you step into the spacious and light-filled open-plan living and dining room with its soothing neutral palette, glossy brush-box flooring and original casement windows.
Positioned with both entertaining and busy families in mind, the modern kitchen takes centre stage in the breezy open-plan living space. The bespoke timber-look overhead cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, soft-close cabinetry, ceramic glass cooktop, stone benchtops with waterfall edges are complimented by the muted and tasteful duck-egg blue tile splashback. There is plenty of room for the whole family to sit at the gorgeous breakfast bar. The kitchen is adjoined by the functional and stylish combined butlers pantry and laundry, featuring dual stone benchtops and sinks, large pantry, dishwasher and easy access out to the backyard.
Bedrooms are serviced by a large and modern family bathroom. Enjoy a soak in the oversized tub or the luxury of the rainfall showerhead in the separate shower.
Sliding glass doors in the lounge create a seamless transition to the deck, where your eyes will be immediately drawn to the sparkling mineral-salt plunge-pool, overlooking rolling lawns providing room for relaxing, socializing and play.
• Sparkling mineral-salt plunge pool
• 4 bedrooms, all with new carpets, ceiling fans, air-conditioning and private balcony access and built-in robes
• Expansive master bedroom suite with matching his and hers robes, air-conditioning, balcony access
• Views to Mt. Coot-tha
• Main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
• Air-conditioned open-plan living
• Kitchen with 20mm stone benchtops with waterfall edges, breakfast bar, new appliances and ample bench space and storage
• Fully fenced, low maintenance block
• Extensive storage: custom cabinetry in combined butlers pantry and laundry, and linen press off the entrance hall
• Walk to Payne Road State School, Montessori kindergarten, shops and local parks
• Fully re-wired and new hot water system
Ideally positioned for convenient transport services, the property is mere walking distance to Payne Road State School and Montessori Kindergarten, local shops and parks.
The perfect family home, in the perfect family location, with nothing to do but simply move in and enjoy!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced