35 Cairns Street, RED HILL QLD 4059Sold $861,000
STAGED, STYLED AND SOLD BY CAPE COD RESIDENTIAL
House Sold - RED HILL QLD
Leafy Inner City Haven
Nestled in a highly-coveted and convenient inner-city location, just 4km from the CBD, this beautifully-presented, 4 bedroom Queenslander-style home provides the perfect layout for a growing family.
Set on a low maintenance block, in a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac with no through traffic, it would be easy to forget that you are living so close to all the action, mere walking distance to transport and cafes and spoilt for choice with so many exciting lifestyle precincts just minutes away.
Spread over 2 breezy levels, this inviting residence offers casual elegance, flexibility of design and true functionality with bedrooms, bathrooms and living spaces on offer over both levels.
The entry foyer greets you with light tones and invites you upstairs to the open-plan living area that features high ceilings and timber floors and flows to a front deck that enjoys beautiful leafy vistas over the neighbourhood.
The modern kitchen takes centre stage in the upstairs living zone, and is perfectly located to serve and share, flowing with ease to the separate dining space. The kitchen features stone benchtops, SMEG appliances, a convenient breakfast bar and a kitchen servery that opens to the very private outdoor entertaining terrace that is surrounded by lush greenery.
Entertain family and friends in this inviting outdoor space, enjoying dappled light from the surrounding gardens in the daytime, and privacy and serenity in the evenings.
The bedroom on this level is serviced by the family bathroom with bath and also enjoys its own private balcony set amongst the trees.
3 more bedrooms are located on the entry level, with the master retreat featuring a walk-through robe, ensuite and connection to a private garden terrace overlooking the front lawn and gardens … a perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee.
The 2 other over-sized bedrooms on this level could be purposed as a home office or second living/media zone with the front bedroom offering a convenient, separate side entrance … great to give teenagers a bit of independence … or perfect for guests or extended family.
* Elevated 2 level, contemporary home, on a low maintenance block, in a highly desirable Red Hill precinct
* 4 good-sized bedrooms: master with walk-through robe, ensuite and garden terrace; large lower level bedrooms inviting multiple living, working and sleeping options
* 2 bathrooms: ensuite, plus family bathroom
* Versatile indoor and outdoor living : open-plan living on upper level, with alfresco entertaining terrace, multipurpose living on lower level, front balconies off upper living and bedroom
* Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, designer double sink, SMEG oven with gas cooktop, servery to outdoor entertaining area
* Level, fully-fenced, front garden
* Air conditioning and security screens
* Internal laundry with side access
The location of this beautiful home is second to none … 4km from the Brisbane CBD, mere walking distance to QUT Kelvin Grove campus, and just minutes from the Brisbane Grammar Schools and the bustling Paddington café precinct … everything is at your fingertips.
Quality inner-city homes like this, in such a great location, don’t last long on the market … so act fast!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced