371 Winstanley Street, CARINDALE QLD 4152Sold $750,000
House Sold - CARINDALE QLD
SOLD BY CAPE COD RESIDENTIAL – BRISBANE’S ONLY ‘ALL INCLUSIVE’ STAGING, STYLING AND SELLING REAL ESTATE AGENCY
Looking for an immaculate family home on a lovely large block? …. this inviting property redefines the words, ‘Just Move In’.
Set on a glorious 714 sqm of level child-friendly grounds, this elevated 4 bedroom home is perfect for a family looking for space, location and lifestyle.
Enter through double front doors into a pretty foyer featuring warm timber floors, elegant wall panelling and a charming staircase.
To the right of the foyer is the formal living room, showcasing a bay window and stunning timber floors. This inviting space flows through to the dining room, which opens out through timber French doors on to the rear alfresco terrace.
To the left of the entry foyer is an open-plan multipurpose room. The perfect spot for a study/home office or rumpus room.
The modern kitchen, in the centre of the home, features stainless steel appliances and a large walk-in pantry … and is perfectly positioned to keep an eye on frolicking children in the backyard.
Add in the large tiled family room off the kitchen, with timber French doors opening out onto the back terrace, and you have a multitude of living spaces for all your family’s needs.
The paved back terrace runs the full length of the property and is large enough for all outdoor alfresco activities: family dining; outdoor lounging; full scale birthday partying and even a little sitting nook down by the mango tree, the perfect spot for a cosy morning coffee or a little evening tipple.
The expansive, low maintenance level backyard is fully fenced and features mango, citrus and mulberry trees … and a vegetable garden, mulched and ready to go!
The two car drive-through garage provides access to an additional car space under the back carport, perfect for a boat, trailer or campervan and providing easy access to install a pool!
There is also a large laundry, and powder room with shower, on this level.
Upstairs you will find 4 bedrooms with lush new carpets, built in wardrobes and sweeping vistas over to Mt Gravatt. These are serviced by a large family bathroom and separate toilet.
The master suite needs to be seen to be believed! …. with an ensuite, walk in robe and an expansive living space, perfect for a parents retreat.
• 4 bedrooms upstairs, all with built-in robes and new carpets
• Expansive master bedroom suite with ensuite and walk in robe
• 3 bathrooms, all with showers
• Multiple living spaces downstairs: formal open plan living and dining room, multipurpose room/study and tiled family room
• Timber floors and timber French doors opening on to back alfresco terrace
• Kitchen with quality new stainless steel appliances and large walk in pantry
• Internal laundry and downstairs powder room with shower
• Sprawling paved back terrace running the full length of the home
• Reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling insulation
• Crimsafe security doors
• Extensive storage: large upstairs linen cupboard, built in wardrobes and walk in robe in master, large walk-in pantry, linen press in laundry, large double garage
• Double lock up garage with back access to rear carport and backyard
• Private, fenced, low maintenance, child-friendly gardens with citrus, mulberry and mango trees, vegetable garden and water tank
• Elevated leafy position with views to Mt Gravatt
• Walking distance to public transport and easy access to Gateway motorway
• Close to schools, parks and bike tracks, Pacific Gold Club, restaurants, shops and cinemas at Westfield Carindale
This wonderful home is absolutely pristine, beautifully kept, and in an enviable position in the heart of Carindale, only 10km from the CBD, with the closest bus stop a 2 minute walk away and Westfield Carindale and the Carindale Bus Interchange just down the road.
Close to many schools, parks, bikeways (and the Golf Club!) and only 2 minutes to the Gateway Motorway, this beautiful property has the space, the appeal and the location you have been looking for. You can literally ‘Just Move In’.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 714 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 3 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Fully Fenced