4/37 View Street, CHERMSIDE QLD 4032Sold $610,000
STAGED, STYLED AND SOLD BY CAPE COD RESIDENTIAL
Townhouse Sold - CHERMSIDE QLD
A RARE OFFERING – 3 BEDROOM DUPLEX TOWNHOUSE ON ALMOST 300M2 OF LAND
Enjoying a quiet position behind manicured hedges, in a boutique complex of only 4 residences, this well-maintained duplex town home offers what most don’t … beautiful secluded gardens, with lush lawns and plenty of room for children and pets to play.
Ideally located within easy walking distance to Prince Charles Hospital, Westfield Chermside, public transport and all conveniences, the position is superb, with Bradbury Park dog park, bikeways and greenspace just down the road.
Featuring a family-friendly layout, that has been designed to embrace the surrounding gardens, this lovely home enjoys an easy flow through the living, dining and kitchen areas out to a private covered Alfresco terrace.
The lower level features spacious open-plan living centred around a modern kitchen that boasts stone benchtops, a convenient island breakfast bar, quality appliances and generous storage.
Relaxed outdoor living and entertaining is easy with the paved undercover terrace that is surrounded by greenery and provides access to the garden and drying court.
Lush lawns and flowering gardens flow from the front to the rear of the property, providing generous room for pets and children to play.
The first floor hosts 3 good-sized, built-in bedrooms and the modern family bathroom, complete with bath.
The private master retreat is located at the rear of the upper level and features a spacious walk-in robe and a modern ensuite.
The 2 other bedrooms are well separated from the master, with one enjoying access to a balcony offering leafy neighbourhood views.
Summary Of Features:
* 3 bedroom duplex in a complex of 4 townhomes
* Fully-fenced, level 293m2 block with lush lawns, established flowering gardens and manicured privacy hedges.
* Open-plan living with immaculate ‘as new’ timber floors
* Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar, Miele dishwasher, designer tile splashback, ample storage
* 3 bedrooms with built in robes, master with walk-in robe and ensuite
* 2.5 bathrooms: family bathroom, ensuite and powder room
* Internal laundry and downstairs powder room
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Security doors and screens
* Remote controlled lock-up garage
* Low Body Corp Fees
First home buyers, downsizers and investors, now is your chance to secure a superb 3 bedroom town home, enjoying beautiful gardens and close to all amenities, quality schools, transport and the Prince Charles Hospital.
Location, serenity, privacy and convenience!
A must to inspect!
Open this coming Saturday at 10am.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 293 m²
- 3 Toilet
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced