46 Edencourt Street, CAMP HILL QLD 4152Sold $2,355,000
STAGED, STYLED AND SOLD BY CAPE COD RESIDENTIAL
House Sold - CAMP HILL QLD
SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL
Occupying a prestigious leafy setting, in blue-chip Camp Hill, this magnificent residence celebrates light, space, and elegance, imbuing an expansive sense of grandeur with undertones of effortless, understated grace.
The absolutely flawless renovation of this beautiful family home exhibits a strong regard and respect for the original home, retaining original French doors and the most exquisitely detailed ceilings, whilst amalgamating these traditional features with on-trend finishes and a well-planned layout.
Presenting a perfect balance between sophisticated luxury and relaxed ambience, thoughtfully-designed living areas effortlessly connect the expansive indoor spaces with lush green outdoor entertaining options, whilst generously-sized bedrooms on the upper level ensure great separation of living for the busy family.
Beyond the crisp white fence and formal entry arbour, an inviting garden path leads to a striking entry foyer, surrounded by floor to ceiling glass that hints at the architectural delights beyond.
The home draws you in, past the 5th or guest bedroom and separate media/family room, and down a split level to the stunning open-plan living area … an idyllic destination for relaxed family living and entertaining.
Bathed in natural light, this beautiful space will capture your heart with its soaring ceilings, soft colour palette and wide oak floors.
The heart-stopping designer kitchen is the epicentre of the home, providing effortless connection to the expansive outdoor entertaining space and lush green gardens.
Timeless shaker-style cabinetry, punctuated with on-trend solid brass hardware, creates a classic backdrop to a designer brass and marble pendant light above an expansive imported Italian ceramic tile benchtop.
The breakfast bar opens out to the rear Alfresco deck via bifold doors … simply perfect for easy entertaining.
A chef’s dream, the well-appointed kitchen features a striking commercial gas pit cook top, Miele microwave, pyrolytic and steam ovens, an integrated Miele dishwasher and a stunning walk-in pantry, bathed in light from its unique round window and complete with an extra sink and abundant storage.
A handy kitchen office nook is positioned adjacent to the kitchen which flows to the mudroom entry of the home, generously-sized laundry and the home’s 4th bathroom.
Such a functional floorplan that works so well for the busy family!
The living and dining space opens to the private undercover entertaining deck that is finished with an outdoor kitchen featuring a gas BBQ and fridge.
Entertain friends and family all year ’round in this wonderful Alfresco space, whilst keeping a watchful eye on the children playing on the expansive and private lush lawns.
A sweeping curved staircase invites you to the upper level of this home.
For optimal privacy, the master bedroom is located at the rear of the home, well separated from the 3 other bedrooms on this level.
It opens through French doors to its own private balcony that offers expansive leafy neighbourhood views. A serene spot to sit with your morning coffee.
Showcasing a sumptuous hotel-style ensuite, with double vanity, double rain shower, stone bath and separate toilet, this beautiful retreat is complete with a stunning walk-in robe, customized with detailed shoe and jewellery storage options.
Three other generously-sized bedrooms also occupy this level of the home and are each a statement in luxury in their own special way.
A beautiful bay window and window seat, offering elevated green views, is the highlight of the front bedroom. This ensuited bedroom opens through French doors to the breezy front verandah and features a walk-through robe and sleek modern bathroom.
Bedroom 3 also opens onto the front verandah through French doors and along with Bed 4 features lush carpets and stunning custom robes. The modern main bathroom features a dual vanity, large shower, a beautiful free-standing stone bath and a separate toilet.
Summary Of Features:
* Architecturally-designed, renovated Queenslander on a fully-fenced, level, 591m2 block
* High-end finishes: European Hardwood 230mm Oak floors, Meir brass tapware, plantation shutters, designer lighting and cabinetry
* High ceilings, stunning curved solid steel-frame staircase, retained traditional features – original French doors, decorative cornices and ceiling roses
* Expansive open-plan living, plus separate media room
* Alfresco entertaining deck with outdoor kitchen, gas BBQ and fridge
* Modern kitchen with designer brass and marble pendant light, soft-close 2 pak cabinetry, solid brass hardware, commercial gas pit cook top, imported Italian ceramic tile bench tops, Miele pyrolytic combi oven, steam oven, convection microwave and dishwasher, Butlers pantry with extra sink and ample storage, kitchen office nook
* 5 bedrooms: main with balcony, fully appointed walk-in robe, ensuite with double vanity, double shower and stone bath; second bedroom also with ensuite, walk-in robe, and original bay window
* 4 bathrooms: 2 ensuites; main family bathroom, lower level bathroom/powder room
* Mudroom entrance with bench seating and storage, flowing to large laundry
* Walk-in linen storage on the upper level
* Fully ducted MyAir air-conditioning system and ceiling fans
* Security system, intelligent digital door lock system, and Sonos speaker system
* Remote, 2 car accomodation with storeroom
This exquisite home offers an exceptional lifestyle, in an exceptional location, and is in the catchment and walking distance to the highly coveted Camp Hill State School. Express bus services run regularly to the CBD and quality schools, and the bustling shopping precincts of Coorparoo Square, Martha Street Village, Samuel Street Village and Westfield Carindale are just minutes away.
Hurry! This one of a kind beauty will not last!
- 5 bed
- 4 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 591 m²
- 4 Toilet
- 2 Ensuite
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining