49A Booligal Street, CARINA QLD 4152Sold $910,000
STAGED, STYLED & SOLD BY CAPE COD RESIDENTIAL
House Sold - CARINA QLD
FAMILY LIVING AT ITS BEST
Enjoying a prime position, in one of Brisbane’s fastest growing suburbs, this immaculate, light-filled family home captures the essence of the relaxed Queenslander lifestyle and has been finished to the highest of standards.
Boasting a location second-to-none, with Westfield Carindale and Camp Hill Marketplace mere minutes away, everything is at your fingertips for convenience and lifestyle.
Spread over two expansive levels, this beautifully-appointed residence offers casual elegance, flexibility of design and true functionality. Versatile living areas, a chef’s quality kitchen, an expansive entertaining deck, 4 spacious bedrooms (including an opulent master bedroom suite), and a private study area and family retreat upstairs provide the busy family with everything they need for a luxurious and easy lifestyle.
The breezy entry hall invites you through to the light-filled open-plan living and dining area, showcasing high ceilings and beautiful timber floors, and flowing seamlessly through bi-fold doors to a stunning timber Alfresco entertaining deck, surrounded by lush lawns.
Entertain friends and family in this private oasis and have peace of mind with the fully-fenced property enabling carefree children’s play.
Open-plan living on this lower level connects beautifully with the stunning contemporary kitchen, which features stone benchtops, designer pendant lighting, a 5 burner gas cooktop and 90cm oven, and a walk-in pantry.
This level of the home is serviced by a powder room with sink, and features an internal laundry with great storage and access to an outside drying court.
Upstairs, a generously-sized living area features a custom designed study nook, complete with built-in desk and storage. This area offers great separation of living for a busy family. Children can quietly study while busy family life continues downstairs.
The expansive master suite is positioned at the front of the home and opens onto its own private balcony through bi-fold timber doors … a perfect spot to sip your morning coffee and enjoy the elevated views. Complete with a grand walk-through robe and a stunning double vanity ensuite, this beautiful retreat offers luxury living at its finest.
3 other spacious bedrooms can be found at the rear of the home on this level, well separated from the master bedroom. They all feature built-in robes and are serviced by a striking family bathroom with a stunning free-standing bath. The toilet is separate to this bathroom and features an additional hand basin, accommodating for the needs of all family members.
Summary Of Features:
• Immaculate, modern family residence, on a low maintenance block, maximizing setbacks to optimize the size of the home and yard
• Walking distance to transport schools, conveniences, cafes
• Multiple living spaces: downstairs living, plus upstairs family room incorporating study area with custom desk and shelving
• Large timber Alfresco entertaining deck opening off downstairs living space through double bi-fold doors
• Timber floors, 2.7m ceilings on both levels
• 4 generously-sized, built-in bedrooms. Master with large walk-in robe, separate coat robe, ensuite and balcony
• 2 designer bathrooms, plus powder room, with stone benchtops, designer lighting and freestanding bath in family bathroom
• Custom kitchen with large island bench and breakfast bar, stone bench tops, designer pendant lighting, 2 pak cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, gas cooktop and 900mm electric oven
• Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Security and Intercom system
• Internal Vacuum System (Vacumaid)
• Internal laundry with extensive storage and access to drying court
• Double lock-up remote garage with storage room, featuring epoxy floor
• Fully fenced with low maintenance, drought tolerant gardens and lawns
This beautiful property will capture your heart and is perfect for the modern family desiring a low maintenance home with space and privacy.
Located just 8km from the CBD and less than 2km from Westfield Carindale, this wonderful residence enjoys a broad range of close by conveniences.
Bus services on Old Cleveland Road, Joe Bradfield Park, Carina Library and the Carina shopping precinct are merely a short walk away. With the Clem Jones Centre, the Gateway Motorway and schools such as San Sisto College, St Martins Primary and Camp Hill State Primary (in catchment) all being in close proximity, this magnetic property is simply too good to miss.
Open this coming Saturday 21st March at 10am.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Vacuum System
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced