50 City View Road, CAMP HILL QLD 4152Sold $1,130,000
Stunning And Stylish Contemporary Family Home
House Sold - CAMP HILL QLD
SOLD BY CAPE COD RESIDENTIAL – BRISBANE’S ONLY ‘ALL INCLUSIVE’ STAGING, STYLING AND SELLING REAL ESTATE AGENCY
Commanding an elevated position in an exclusive pocket of Camp Hill, this stunning, family-friendly, contemporary home provides the perfect layout for a growing family.
Conveniently located close to transport, great schools and exciting lifestyle precincts, this quality-built, two-level residence, will captivate with its clean lines and sense of space.
From the timber staircase through to the sleek tiles, the entry foyer greets you with warm tones and invites you through to the open-plan living and dining areas. Dappled light through plantation shutters creates a feeling of privacy and serenity in this beautifully presented home.
The stunning chef’s kitchen takes centre stage in this spacious living zone, and is perfectly located to serve and share. It boasts a generously-sized breakfast bar, stone bench tops, stainless-steel appliances, stunning contrasting timber feature shelving, and flows effortlessly through to the dining space which opens onto the paved Alfresco terrace.
Glass bi-fold doors, which span the complete width of this ground floor living space, open up the entire rear of the home to this beautiful breezy entertaining terrace, which features an integrated outdoor kitchen with built-in bar fridge, barbecue, sink and sleek stainless steel bench tops. Custom integrated bench seating completes this magical outdoor room, making entertaining an absolute pleasure.
An outdoor vertical herb garden can be found adjacent to the BBQ, providing a serene and inviting backdrop to the lush lawns and salt-water pool beyond. The pool features a striking waterfall feature and a spa facility.
Also on this lower level you will find a powder room, and laundry with storage and outside access.
Upstairs offers 5 carpeted bedrooms, 4 with built-in-robes. The 5th bedroom is currently purposed as a study/home office, with a custom-designed timber desk and cabinetry. It opens onto a private rear deck offering leafy neighbourhood vistas and cool afternoon breezes. Absolutely ideal for morning coffee or a midday escape from work duties!
A second expansive living area on this level also opens onto this deck and features a stunning floor to ceiling custom timber library. “Wow” is the only expression required for this magnetic space.
This wonderful room is large enough to be zoned into reading and media areas, and offers great separation of living spaces within this versatile home.
The master bedroom is situated at the front of the home and is a dream parents retreat boasting a large walk-in robe, dual-vanity ensuite with stone bench tops, and a custom designer window seat with storage spanning the full length of the room. This beautiful space opens up to a front deck that offers sparkling city glimpses …. the perfect spot for an evening tipple!
Also on this level there is a family bathroom with bath and a separate toilet.
* Elevated contemporary home in highly desirable Camp Hill precinct
* Two level living with open-plan spaces and entertaining downstairs, with bedrooms and further living upstairs
* 5 bedrooms: master with dual vanity ensuite, walk-in robe, large window seat/storage and private balcony, 5th bedroom purposed as a study/home office, with custom designer cabinetry and desk
* 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets: ensuite, family bathroom with bath, and downstairs powder room
* Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, expansive breakfast bar, SMEG appliances, extensive storage, designer timber accents
* Downstairs open plan living/dining opening through bi-fold doors to private rear alfresco terrace with custom built-in seating, outdoor kitchen, integrated bar fridge and BBQ
* Upstairs living with custom floor to ceiling library flowing to large living space and rear upper deck
* Level grassy backyard with vertical herb garden and salt-water pool with spa and waterfall feature
* Premium inclusions: plantation shutters, ducted airconditioning, alarm system, infrared wired home entertainment, remote pedestrian gate, driveway gate and double garage
* Extensive storage throughout: under-stair storage, rear garage cupboard storage
* Laundry with storage and side access to drying court
* 2 wall TVs
* Integra amplifier
* Sonos integrated outdoor zone
* Blue ray/DVD player
* Apple TV
* Sub woofer
This remarkable home is ideally positioned in an excellent school catchment area and is invitingly close to the exciting Samuel Street and Martha street lifestyle precincts. Its location offers an ease of transport options. 12 minutes and you are in the CBD, Westfield Carindale is 5 minutes downs the road, the airport is only 15 minutes away and you have easy access to major arterials to the north and south coasts. City View Road is a fantastic street with friendly neighbours and a wonderful sense of community.
This is the family lifestyle you’ve been waiting for! Hurry, this beauty will not last!
Open this Saturday, 13th May at 12pm.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 412 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced