57 Bilsen Road, WAVELL HEIGHTS QLD 4012Sold $700,000
ELEVATED 'AS NEW' FAMILY LIVING
House Sold - WAVELL HEIGHTS QLD
Situated in an elevated hillside position, capturing leafy suburban views, this 4 bedroom family home will be sure to impress you with its perfect combination of designer finishes and character touches. This immaculately-renovated residence offers first home buyers, young families, or those looking for a lower maintenance lifestyle, a great opportunity to buy ‘as new’ in a well-established position in Brisbane’s burgeoning north.
Prepare to be delighted as you step from the quaint front porch into the airy entrance hall, featuring a fresh white palette and polished hardwood flooring.
Further down the entrance hall, the home opens up into the welcoming main living/dining area, with the striking designer kitchen taking centre stage in this light-filled space.
Featuring a sleek stone bench top on the family-friendly breakfast bar, gas cooktop, stylish geo-metric splash-back, farmhouse sink and soft-close white 2-pac cabinetry, this central kitchen is an entertainer’s dream.
The dining space adjacent to the kitchen, flows to the living space and out through French doors to a large private covered deck. With enough room for casual seating AND an outdoor dining setting, it is the perfect vantage point to supervise children playing on the lush lawn, or simply recline and enjoy an afternoon drink.
The further three bedrooms are all located off the central hallway, allowing for separation of living and privacy and feature ceiling fans, blockout-blinds, built-in robes, new floor coverings, leafy elevated views….And even a cheeky city glimpse!
Bedrooms are serviced by a sparkling family bathroom; complete with bathtub, large separate shower and separate toilet. Adjoining the main bathroom is the linen press and supply closet. The home features a multitude of storage spaces for all your family’s needs.
The master bedroom offers a spacious retreat from the rest of the home, with its over-sized modern ensuite with double shower walk-in-robe and French doors opening onto the front porch.
A tandem double lock-up garage can be found under the home, including open laundry and an extra space for storage or workshop, with the added convenience of internal access stairs.
Features at a glance:
• Elevated and breezy hilltop position
• Modernised 4 x bedroom brick and tile home
• Expansive master bedroom suite with large walk-in robe, over-sized open ensuite and porch access
• Main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
• Air-conditioned open-plan living / kitchen / dining
• Kitchen with breakfast bar, designer feature lighting, new appliances and ample bench space and storage
• Original ornate plaster cornice
• Tandem double, lock-up garage plus open space for 2 cars in the front yard
• Extensive storage: versatile under-house storage / workshop area, linen press and hall cupboard
• Convenient access to public transport and multiple major shopping precincts: Toombul Shopping Centre and Westfield Chermside
• School catchment for Nundah State School (Primary) and Wavell Heights State School (Secondary)
Set on a child-friendly, low maintenance 534 m2 block, this delightful home offers room for a pool and is a mere stones throw to Frank Roberts Park complete with cricket net, playground, BBQ and work-out equipment. The perfect family home, in a convenient location, with nothing to do but simply move in and enjoy!
Open for the first time this coming Saturday the 1st of February at 11:30am.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 534 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Fully Fenced