6/112 Lindsay Street, HAWTHORNE QLD 4171Sold $453,000
RELAXED RIVERSIDE LIVING
Unit Sold - HAWTHORNE QLD
Situated on the quiet, tree-lined ‘Millionaire’s Row’ that is Lindsay Street, a mere stones-throw from multiple café precincts, this ‘as new’ abode will capture your heart with its leafy riverside position and panoramic views.
Positioned in a prime, top-floor location of a grand and nostalgic 1960’s residence, this 2-bedroom apartment is perfect for those seeking convenience, location and a highly-coveted waterfront lifestyle in blue-chip Hawthorne.
As you pass through the entrance hall prepare to be greeted by a light-filled, breezy and spacious combined dining and living area with lush carpet and a soothing neutral palette.
Floor-to-ceiling glass doors in the lounge create a seamless transition to the balcony, where your eyes will be immediately drawn to the panoramic river views to the Teneriffe Woolstores and suburban views to Balmoral Ridge.
The covered balcony captures the early morning sun and the dappled afternoon sunlight … a perfect spot to unwind and enjoy your morning coffee or evening tipple, watching the CityCats cruise on by.
The open-plan living and dining room flows through to the sleek, modern kitchen which will be sure to delight you with its custom soft-close cabinetry, ample bench space and storage, gas-cooker, sparkling white subway tile splashback and impressive views to the Brisbane Powerhouse.
Light-filled and airy bedrooms are located off the central entrance hallway, allowing for separation of living and privacy. Whilst both bedrooms feature built-in robes, the over-sized master bedroom offers a spacious retreat from the rest of the home, and enjoys beautiful leafy views. The bedrooms are serviced by a fresh, modern bathroom, complete with shower, modern vanity, with the art-deco mirror and retro floor tiles hinting at the apartment’s iconic past.
An extra-wide single, lock-up, car garage can be found on ground level, and is where the laundry is located.
• Absolute riverfront location
• Fully renovated, top-floor 1960’s apartment with river views and suburban vistas
• Expansive master bedroom with built-in robe
• Located directly across the road from the Hawthorne Ferry Terminal and Hardcastle Riverfront Park, featuring it’s very own playground, climbing fort, basketball hoop, and secure bike storage
• Main bathroom with shower and new vanity
• Single lock-up garage with laundry
• Linen cupboard
• Fly-screens and security screens
• Family-friendly street
• Walking distance to Hawthorne Road café precinct and Cineplex, and minutes away from the famous Oxford Street
• Stylish modern kitchen with soft-close drawers, stainless-steel appliances, ample storage and bench space
• Bus-stop located at your doorstep
Being a mere 7km drive from the CBD, steps away from the Hawthorne ferry terminal, Hardcastle Park, buses and bikeways, minutes to multiple café precincts, childcare facilities and schools, this rare gem affords its new owners the position of water views or suburban vistas from every room and the pinnacle of convenience and location. Don’t hesitate … your enviable Hawthorne waterfront lifestyle awaits!
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 103 m²
- Built In Robes