61 Rennie Street, INDOOROOPILLY QLD 4068Sold $1,010,000
Resort-Style Living In Prime Indooroopilly Locale
House Sold - INDOOROOPILLY QLD
Boasting an enviable corner position, with outstanding street appeal, this exquisitely-maintained, ‘as-new’ contemporary home offers a tranquil escape from busy life, whilst being close to some of Brisbane’s best schools, major conveniences and the golf course!
Offering superior security, and remarkable privacy, this designer family home delivers on all levels, with practical living spaces on the lower level, separated from the bedrooms and leafy balcony retreats upstairs.
The ground level boasts a central garden courtyard on entry, formal and informal living areas, and a modern gourmet kitchen taking centre stage in the family-friendly living space.
Featuring European appliances and striking stone bench tops, the designer kitchen, with its convenient breakfast bar, accommodates the busiest of families and is the hub of the home, providing an inviting space for the family to come together.
The informal open-plan living space seamlessly integrates with the beautiful alfresco entertaining terrace through bi-fold doors that fully open up the entire lower level of the home to the outdoor pool sanctuary.
High fences and lush greenery offer total privacy in the pool courtyard. Sip your evening cocktails whilst listening to the pool waterfall and enjoying the company of friends and family. The entertaining terrace can be completely closed off with weather-proof shutters to create a secure ‘outdoor room’ for year ’round living and entertaining.
Also on this level of the home you will find a compact laundry, powder room and the 2 car remote garage.
On the upper level, the master suite offers a serene retreat, complete with a walk-in robe and a modern, spacious, dual-vanity ensuite.
This light-filled room opens out onto a private and expansive balcony that captures the most beautiful breezes and can also be fully enclosed by weather-proof shutters to provide another ‘outdoor room’ living space. A perfect spot to read the morning papers over a leisurely coffee!
3 other carpeted bedrooms can be found on this level, serviced by a family bathroom with bath and separate powder room toilet. The home can be opened up on this level to a breezy all-weather central balcony, offering yet another quiet retreat from the world.
Summary Of Features:
* Contemporary home on a private and secure, low maintenance, fully-fenced block
* Formal and informal living spaces, and upstairs balcony retreats
* Secluded entertaining terrace overlooking a salt-water pool with waterfall feature
* Tropical, resort-style gardens with established lush greenery and central lower-level courtyard with fountain
* Gourmet kitchen with Ilve and Miele appliances, stone benchtops and breakfast bar
* Spacious master suite with modern ensuite, walk-in robe and spacious balcony with weather-proof shutters
* 3 further bedrooms serviced by a family bathroom with bath and separate powder room toilet
* Central enclosed balcony retreat on second level
* Fully ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning
* Back to base security system and front gate intercom
* Surround sound system
* Crimsafe screens on lower level
* Internal laundry and lower level powder room
* 2 car, remote garaging
Situated in the highly-desirable Ironside State School catchment area, with St Peters Lutheran College, Holy Family Primary School, Brigidine College, Brisbane Boys College and Indooroopilly State High School all minutes away, this stunning residence is in an ideal location for access to some of the best schools in Brisbane.
The home is less than 15 mins to the CBD, with the St Lucia Golf Course, The University of Queensland and Indooroopilly Shopping Town also mere minutes away. Bus and rail transport also!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 304 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced