63 Killeen Street, NUNDAH QLD 4012Sold $790,000
STAGED, STYLED & SOLD BY CAPE COD RESIDENTIAL
House Sold - NUNDAH QLD
Positioned in a quiet and leafy cul-de-sac, in the heart of Nundah, and boasting a wide frontage with delightful street appeal, this enchanting gabled Queenslander has been restored to absolute, ‘as new’, perfection, and provides a rare opportunity to secure a beautiful character home on a low-maintenance, level block.
Offering 3 over-sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and inviting open-plan living, all over one sprawling level, this charming home is ready for you to simply move in and enjoy. With room to expand out or up, the opportunities are endless.
As you enter through the pretty front porch, prepare to be charmed. The main entry portico features the most exquisite original ceiling rose, whilst a separate leadlight French door hints at the original period of the home. This lovely entry space invites in dappled afternoon light and is also the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee.
Your first steps into the elegant living room, will reveal the wonderful restoration of this home. The combination of a soothing soft grey palette, original timber floors, fully restored decorative ceilings, picture rails, wall panelling and original leadlight windows, showcases the attention to detail you will find in every corner of this home.
With room for five to gather at the breakfast bar, the striking kitchen takes centre stage in the open-plan living space. With brand new appliances, quality stone bench tops, soft-close cabinetry, and featuring an exquisite herringbone pattern in the carrara marble splashback, this beautiful space is an entertainer’s delight.
Privately positioned off a hallway, away from the open-plan living area, each of the three large bedrooms feature soft new carpets and their very own dressing room/living space. Such a unique layout creates great separation of living for the busy family.
The master retreat features a stunning bay window seat with original stained leadlight windows. The spacious modern ensuite boasts an oversized shower and double vanity with sleek modern tap ware.
The family bathroom boasts a luxurious bath, a striking royal blue feature wall and a combined shower/bath wet area.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
* Renovated character Queenslander with original features: timber floors, decorative high plaster ceilings, picture rails, original doors and headlight windows
* 3 bedrooms, each with large dressing rooms/separate living spaces
* Master bedroom with bay window, walk-in robe and double vanity ensuite with stone bench tops and oversized shower
* Family bathroom also with stone bench tops and walk- in combined shower/bath wet area.
* White on white kitchen with stone bench tops, marble tiled splash back, new appliances, large breakfast bar and sleek ‘push-to-open’ cabinetry
* Internal laundry with easy access to the paved garden entertaining area
* Airconditioning and ceiling fans
* Large secure storage area under the entire home
* Beautiful private front porch/sunroom
* 459m2, low-maintenance, fully-fenced level block
This is Nundah living at its finest, with the residence mere walking distance to Northgate Primary School (catchment), Hendra Pony Club and public transport.
Located just minutes from the CBD, shopping heaven at DFO and Westfield Toombul, and with easy access to the airport, airport link and arterials to North and South Coast, this gorgeous character home is in the best location for a busy family and will not last long!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 459 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Fully Fenced
- BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED TRIPLE-GABLE QLD'ER