68 Temple Street, COORPAROO QLD 4151Sold $1,030,000
STAGED, STYLED AND SOLD BY CAPE COD RESIDENTIAL
House Sold - COORPAROO QLD
Located in a highly coveted and convenient inner city location, just 5km from the CBD, this beautifully presented, ‘as new’ contemporary home provides the perfect layout for a growing family.
Spectacular city views from the breezy back deck remind you daily that you are living close to all the action, walking distance to the train and cafes, and spoilt for choice with so many exciting lifestyle precincts just minutes away.
Enjoy great separation of living, with bedrooms, bathrooms and living spaces on offer over 2 sprawling levels. Not only is the neighbourhood family-friendly, but the home is too!
From the timber staircase through to the sleek tiles, the entry foyer greets you with warm tones and invites you upstairs to the open-plan living and dining areas that feature beautiful timber floors and open up to an expansive entertaining deck boasting those great city views.
Entertain family and friends in this inviting space, enjoying the sparkling city lights at night and the dappled light from the surrounding trees in the day … privacy and serenity!
The stunning chef’s kitchen and dining space takes centre stage in the spacious upstairs living zone, and is perfectly located to serve and share. It features stone bench tops, a pretty double farmhouse sink and a freestanding Ilve oven with gas cooktop.
Just off the living space you will also find a convenient open-plan study nook. Great to stay connected with all the homework duties whilst preparing the evening meal!
Three built-in bedrooms, with lush new carpets, are located on this upper level.
The master bedroom is situated at the front of the home and is a dream parents’ retreat, boasting a large walk-in robe, dual-vanity ensuite with stone bench tops, and a spacious balcony that runs the full width of the home and offers views over the neighbourhood and beyond … the perfect spot for an evening tipple or your morning coffee.
Also on this level there is a family bathroom with bath and a separate toilet.
Downstairs offers 2 further freshly-carpeted, built-in bedrooms … great to give the teenagers a bit of independence … or just perfect to provide guests or extended family their own space.
A second expansive living area on this level opens onto an alfresco terrace overlooking the fully-fenced lush lawns and gardens. Perfect for a kids’ playroom with easy access to the gardens, or even as a media room, as there is a in-built projector.
Also on this lower level you will find the third bathroom and laundry, providing side access to the drying court.
* Elevated 2 level, contemporary home in a highly desirable Coorparoo precinct
* 5 built-in bedrooms, master with large walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony
* 3 bathrooms: ensuite, plus family bathrooms on each level
* Multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces : open plan living spaces on each level, front and rear balconies, alfresco entertaining terrace on lower level, open plan study zone off upstairs living
* Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, designer double ceramic farmhouse sink, freestanding Ilve oven with gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher
* Stunning city views from rear deck, and leafy vistas from front deck
* Level, fully fenced, grassy backyard
* Air conditioning, fans, security
* Cinema projector in lower level living room
* Laundry with storage and side access to drying court
* 5kms to CBD, walking distance to transport, Coorparoo Secondary College, cafes and conveniences
The location of this beautiful home is second to none. Coorparoo train station is conveniently located at the end of the street, mere walking distance and just a few stops from Southbank or the CBD. Local cafes and the Norman Creek Bikeway are also walking distance from the home and you are minutes from the Coorparoo Square cinema and restaurants, Martha Street Precinct, and many more local conveniences.
Quality homes like this, in such a great location and in such immaculate condition, just don’t last long on the market … so act fast!
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced