As a former research scientist, fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, financial planner and finance broker, Luke’s rare combination of technical and negotiation abilities add value to buyers and sellers alike.
Luke is acutely aware that there are no more ‘local agent secrets’, given every agent, seller and buyer has free access to local sales data.
He also understands that, now more than ever, it’s all about the PROCESS an agent uses, and not the POSTCODE the agent lives or works in.
Luke’s background has allowed him to add substantial value to the Cape Cod Residential sales approach and the market leading track record the agency has forged.
- 20 Years experience in domestic and international financial services (Financial Planning, Finance Broking and Funds Management)
- 15 Years experience in residential investment and owner-occupied real estate sales
- Founding member of The Accumulator Advisory Network
- Author of ‘Million Dollar Nest Egg’
- Co-author of ‘Price Truths’, ‘Negotiation Truths’ and ‘The Imact Of High-Calibre Property Styling On Residential Property Sales’
- Developer of The Accumulator financial modelling software and The Accumulator Advisory Network
- Bachelor of Science, Diploma Company Directing, Diploma Financial Services (financial planning), Cert IV (Finance Broking), Licensed Real Estate Agent