11 FOCH STREET, ASHGROVE QLD 4060Sold
STAGED, STYLED AND SOLD BY CAPE COD RESIDENTIAL
House Sold - ASHGROVE QLD
A charming and expansive character home, with sprawling grounds and lush lawns. Beautiful ‘Montrose’ has it all!
Located in an enviable blue ribbon location, and set up high on a glorious 1012m2, this stunning 5 bedroom home offers an inspired family-friendly layout, with a perfect blend of traditional Queenslander features and sleek contemporary finishes.
The renovation of this charming 1920’s residence exhibits a strong regard and respect for the original home whilst creating a modern lifestyle second to none, and offers great separation of living with bedrooms spread over 2 levels and light-filled living spaces that open to enticing entertaining spaces.
High ceilings, decorative breezeways, VJ walls, polished timber floors, and leadlight windows and French doors, captivate as soon as you enter this inviting home.
Entry is via a pretty front porch and into a cosy living space, flanked by 2 bedrooms, the master bedroom and a light-filled bedroom, perfect for keeping littlies close or for use as a conveniently located home office.
The master bedroom offers a serene retreat away from the main family areas. It features a sleek modern ensuite and walk-in robe, and is finished with crisp white plantation shutters.
A grand family kitchen takes centre stage in the open-plan living space at the rear of the home, and incorporates ample bench space, a convenient breakfast bar, stone bench tops, top of the range European appliances, and a walk-in pantry (featuring blum soft close drawers, an extra sink and room to house the fridge).
Such a welcoming space for the entire family to come together to complete homework, cook, and chat!
The adjacent living/dining space features a stunning double-sided fireplace that warms inside, and outside on the entertaining terrace.
The entire rear of the home opens out through modern bi-fold doors to this beautiful outdoor haven, overlooking the large solar-heated swimming pool, and featuring an integrated BBQ and outdoor shower.
Entertain friends and family in this inviting weather proof space whilst watching the children play on the expansive and private lush lawns.
Two other bedrooms on this level feature large built-in robes and crisp white plantation shutters, and are serviced by a stunning modern family bathroom.
The lower level of the home is accessed by a discreet staircase off the upper rear living space and opens to a functional study zone with a large built-in desk.
A large multi-purpose room is located at the front of the home on this level, complete with beautiful French doors opening onto a paved terrace providing a convenient separate entry … perfect for independent teenagers or extended family/guests.
This beautiful space is serviced by the third bathroom and is just down the hall from the 5th bedroom.
A large walk-in linen cupboard and laundry is also located on this lower level.
* An elegant 1920’s, two-level, fully-renovated Queenslander on 1012m2
* Features a blend of modern finishes and traditional features: high ceilings, VJ walls, polished timber floors, decorative fretwork and breezeways, leadlight doors and windows
* Versatile formal and informal living spaces: open-plan living/dining with double-sided fireplace, and opening to an expansive entertaining terrace with integrated BBQ
* Expansive Hamptons-style kitchen with island bench, European appliances, stone bench tops, freestanding Ilve stove, Miele dishwasher, and walk-in pantry with sink
* 5 generously-sized, built-in bedrooms over 2 levels, master with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Large living space on lower level with separate entry – guest room/independent living
* Three modern bathrooms
* Large, custom-designed study zone, with built-in desk
* Solar-heated salt water swimming pool
* Remote, double garage with internal access, workshop space and under-house storage
* Airconditioning and security system
* Electric driveway gates and video intercom
* Fully fenced, private grounds
Only 5 km to the CBD, the location offers close proximity to
cafes, restaurants, parks, bike tracks, public transport, quality schools and Ashgrove shopping precinct.
This grand home, on such a large parcel of land, is very rare find! A truly enviable lifestyle opportunity awaits one very lucky family in a caring, family-friendly community.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,012 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced