17 KHOO PLACE, CALAMVALE QLD 4116Sold $610,000
BETTER THAN NEW!
House Sold - CALAMVALE QLD
SOLD BY CAPE COD RESIDENTIAL – BRISBANE’S ONLY ‘ALL INCLUSIVE’ STAGING, STYLING AND SELLING REAL ESTATE AGENCY
This immaculately renovated family home offers first home buyers, young families, or those looking for a lower maintenance lifestyle, a great opportunity to buy ‘as new’ in a well-established, quiet cul-de-sac position in Brisbane’s burgeoning south.
Featuring a fresh white palette, designer lighting and timber floating floors, this on-trend home offers great separation of living, with 2 spacious living spaces, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a stunning entertainer’s kitchen to complete the package!
Beyond the generously-sized main living room you will find a separate dining space that flows to the kitchen and family room beyond.
Taking centre stage in the home is the striking monochrome designer kitchen that features a stunning 40mm waterfall-edge stone bench top, fully-integrated dishwasher, induction cooktop, soft close cabinetry and designer pendant lights.
The master bedroom opens off the large main living room at the front of the home and features an ensuite and a large walk-in robe that is complete with drawers and hanging spaces.
3 more bedrooms, all with lush charcoal carpets and built-in robes, are located down a hall off the dining space. These bedrooms are serviced by a sleek white family bathroom, complete with bath.
Features At A Glance
* Fully renovated brick and tile home
* 2 living spaces
* 4 bedrooms, all with built-in robes and new carpets, main with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Timber floating floors throughout
* Hiro designer cabinetry – robes and dining storage
* Designer pendant lighting
* Entertainer’s kitchen with; waterfall edge 40mm stone bench tops; integrated dishwasher; soft close cabinetry and induction cooktop
* Separate dining space with storage
* Security screens and doors
* Outdoor patio
* 2 car remote garage, with laundry facilities
* Low maintenance, fully fenced, 467sqm block
* 20 mins from the CBD
Situated in the highly coveted Calamvale Community College catchment area … walking distance in fact! … this lovely home is also walking distance to local conveniences, parks and transport into the CBD. With everything brand new, this beautiful home is ready for you to just move into and enjoy.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced