2 Hillrise Street, ASPLEY QLD 4034Sold $720,000
ENVIABLE FAMILY LIVING WITH SPARKLING POOL
House Sold - ASPLEY QLD
Situated in an elevated hillside position, capturing leafy suburban views, this 4 bedroom family home will be sure to impress you with its perfect combination of designer finishes and relaxed living vibes. This immaculately-renovated residence offers first home buyers, young families, or those looking for a lower maintenance lifestyle, a great opportunity to buy ‘as new’ in a well-established position in Brisbane’s burgeoning north.
Enjoy the leafy outlook as you walk up the front steps to the quaint sunroom; the perfect spot to enjoy your cuppa accompanied by the morning birdsong. Enter into a spacious and light-filled open plan living and dining room featuring polished hardwood flooring combined with a soothing neutral colour palette. This inviting space seamlessly transitions through to the modern kitchen.
The kitchen is the heart of the home and will be sure to impress you with its stone bench-tops, under-mount sink, duck egg blue splash-back, ample bench space, soft-close cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and ceramic glass cooktop, with plenty of room at the breakfast bar.
The kitchen flows out to the upper deck, the perfect vantage point to supervise children playing on the lush lawn, or simply recline and enjoy an afternoon drink, watching the sun set over the distant mountain ranges.
Bedrooms are located off the central hallway, allowing for separation of living and privacy. They feature new ceiling fans, block-out blinds, built-in robes, new floor coverings and an elevated outlook from every room.
A sparkling family bathroom services the bedrooms, complete with luxury bathtub, large separate shower, stonetop vanity and separate toilet. Adjacent to the main bathroom is the linen press and supply closet. The home features a multitude of storage spaces for all your family’s needs.
The internal staircase winds down into a combined laundry and mudroom area, situated between the garage and the outdoor poolside area and features the second bathroom complete with fresh white tiles, new vanity with stone-top, and shower.
Features At A Glance:
• Elevated and breezy hillside position
• Modernised 4 x bedroom brick and tile home
• Expansive master bedroom suite with large wall-to-wall custom robe cabinetry
• Family bathroom, with separate shower and bathtub
• Air-conditioned open-plan living / kitchen / dining
• Kitchen with breakfast bar, gorgeous splashback, new appliances and ample bench space and storage
• Oversized pool: 10.6m x 4.3m, with newly resurfaced and new pool pump
• Double, lock-up garage, plus open space for 2 cars
• Convenient access to public transport and multiple major shopping precincts
• School catchment for Aspley East State School (Primary) and Aspley State School (Secondary)
Set on a child-friendly, low maintenance 627 m2 block, this delightful home offers its new owners relaxed family living and resort-like lifestyle in a convenient location, with nothing to do but simply move in and enjoy!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 627 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining