60 Constellation Way, WYNNUM QLD 4178Sold $730,000
STAGED, STYLED & SOLD BY CAPE COD RESIDENTIAL
House Sold - WYNNUM QLD
Positioned in a quiet, elevated pocket, on a sprawling 750m2 corner block in beautiful bayside Wynnum, this delightful Queenslander-style residence will capture your heart with its character, charm and relaxed family feel.
From the wrap-around verandahs, polished timber floors and pretty French doors, to the serene light-filled interior and peaceful outdoor spaces, this 3 bedroom home provides easy living, room to move and a lifestyle mere minutes to ‘The Bay’.
On arrival, you at first may feel you have been transported into a storybook with the lush landscaped lawns, manicured hedges, white picket fence and paved pathway leading to the front porch. Imagine having your morning coffee here, in dappled light, listening to birdsong … pure bliss!
Glorious wrap-around verandahs provide ideal vantage points from which to watch the kids play on the lush lawns below. Pick a spot to relax at the end of the day to admire all your hard work in the garden, and then enjoy the city’s twinkling lights as you settle in for your evening tipple.
The separate dining and living spaces give a hint of formality, while still remaining connected to the country-style, central kitchen. With plenty of bench-space and gas cooking appliances, the well-positioned kitchen is spacious enough for more than one cook and a wonderful space for the family to gather around the breakfast bar.
The rear 3 bedrooms are beautifully airy and feature freshly carpeted floors, casement windows, magnetic flyscreens, built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
The master bedroom features its own ensuite with bathtub and country-style vanity, whilst the remaining bedrooms are serviced by a functional two-way bathroom, complete with shower and oversized vanity.
Summary Of Features:
* Replica character home, set on a sprawling 750m2 block in a quiet street
* Hardwood timber floors, high ceilings, French doors, casement windows
* 3 light-filled, built-in bedrooms, featuring new carpet and ceiling fans
* 2 bathrooms: ensuite and a main two-way bathroom, with shower and large vanity
* Spacious kitchen with ample bench space, storage, dishwasher and gas-cooking appliances
* Multiple outdoor living spaces for all the family to enjoy, including the wrap-around verandahs with city glimpses
* Fully-fenced, established gardens and lush lawns
* Automatic double garage with space for a workshop or even a 4th Bedroom and boat parking
* Under-house storage with enough room to store garden equipment for the green thumb
Located close to quality schools such as Guardian Angels Primary School and Iona College (walking distance), this quality home is also provides access to major arterial roads, transport to the CBD, and the airport.
A mere walking distance to the beautiful Wynnum foreshore and boardwalk, spend your weekends, coffee in hand, enjoying the local markets, or leave the car at home and head to one of the many local alfresco restaurants and cafes.
This wonderful property provides the opportunity to slow down and enjoy life in Brisbane’s best kept secret.
A must see!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 750 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced