806/25 Shafston Avenue, KANGAROO POINT QLD 4169Sold $475,000
STAGED, STYLED AND SOLD BY CAPE COD RESIDENTIAL
Unit Sold - KANGAROO POINT QLD
Located in the exclusive Lume building, in the highly desirable inner-city Kangaroo Point enclave, this immaculate, near-new, Level 8 apartment provides a masterfully-designed floor plan, providing ample space in which to live, work and entertain.
Ideally positioned for prime inner-city living, with easy access to Brisbane’s premier lifestyle precincts, enjoy a riverside lifestyle mere minutes from The Brisbane CBD, Southbank, Howard Smith Wharves and New Farm Park, and entertain with ease on the stunning communal recreational Rooftop Terrace that offers arguably the best panoramic city and river views in Brisbane.
From the moment you walk in, this magical apartment captures your heart with its connected functional spaces and soothing aesthetic. Floor to ceiling double-glazed windows and high ceilings invite in a spectacular view and create an ethereal sense of space, complemented with a serene palette and chic cabinetry punctuated with accents of gold. Luminescent!
Open-plan living flows to an entertaining balcony that also connects to the King-sized bedroom that features lush carpets, mirrored robes, ducted aircon, a ceiling fan and floor to ceiling glass doors that open back to the breezy balcony.
The sleek Chef’s kitchen is perfect for entertaining, offering a central island bench, stone bench tops, BOSCH appliances and plenty of integrated storage. It connects to the custom work-from-home study space featuring a built-in desk, extra storage and ease of access to the integrated laundry, stylishly hidden by luxe cabinetry with lush gold hardware.
Summary Of Features:
* Spacious 8th level, one bedroom apartment, with open-plan living and designated office workspace
* Floor to ceiling windows and doors, offering panoramic south-easterly views
* Premium fixtures and fittings, floor to ceiling tiles, custom integrated cabinetry
* Spacious, carpeted bedroom with mirrored robe, aircon, fan, and balcony access
* Chef’s kitchen with stone bench tops, island bench, BOSCH gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher and plenty of storage
* Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and linen press
* Concealed laundry with sink and storage
* Ducted air conditioning
* Secure basement car space and visitor parking
* Friendly on-site management and secure intercom access
* Resort-style Community Rooftop Terrace, with glass-edged infinity pool, recreational area with lush gardens, fire pit and BBQ facilities, offering panoramic city, river and Storey Bridge views.
* Fully equipped gymnasium, steam room, and recreation room with bar
Mere minutes from the beautiful Brisbane River, enjoy the convenience of river transport on Brisbane’s wonderful city cats and ferries, and take advantage of local bus services that provide access to all major arterial roads. Spend weekends enjoying riverside walks, whilst enjoying the proximity to world-class restaurants and cafes, leading inner-city schools, universities, and beautiful parks and recreational facilities.
This is an absolutely outstanding opportunity for investors and owner-occupiers looking for proximity to everything our vibrant city has to offer. Hurry, this beautiful jewel will not last!
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Floor Area is 62 m²
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes